Web site of the Astrogeo Center provides information related to
astronomy, astrometry, and space geodesy.
- Radio Fundamental Catalogue
of compact radio sources. Provides positions, maps, and
estimates of the correlated flux density for over 7000
- VLBI Calibrator search engine
allows to find compact radio sources useful as
a calibrator for VLBI experiments within the specified search
radius of the target objects.
- The VLBI image database of
compact radio sources. Provides over 32,000 images of
active galaxy nuclei in radio waves.
- On-going and completed astronomy projects.
- VLBI processing software PIMA
that performs initial calibration for sampler distortion, system
temperature, antenna gain, phase calibration, complex bandpass
calibration and evaluate group delays, phase delay rate, group
delay rate and phase of the cross-correlation.
- The VTD library of routines for computing VLBI
path delay and Doppler shift with the highest accuracy.
- Software package sotid for computing
displacements caused by solid Earth tides.
- Program sur_sked for scheduling
VLBI experiments of astrometry survey mode.
- Library petools — a toolkit for
astronomy and space geodesy software.
- Library fourpack — a set of
routines that impement a convenient interface to Fast
Fourier Transform libraries, perform linear filtration with
the use of FFT; compute tuning parameters for FFTW.
- Library gvh — the database hanlder
of geodetic and absolute astrometry VLBI observations.
This web page was prepared by Leonid Petrov
Last update: 2013.04.19_23:57:26