LBA Calibrator Survey mailing list

Dear colleagues,

  Our proposal LBA Calibrator Survey was sent to the OPAL in December last
year and it was assigned number v271. Hope we will get observing time.

  I prepared the Web page of the project http://vlbi.gsfc.nasa.gov/lcs/
I suggest to direct correspondence related to the LBA Calibrator Survey to
that mailing list for archiving purpose. The mail archive should be accessible
at http://astrogeo.org/list_lcsmaillist.html
The list open for reading to the world. Only subscribers with their email
registered in the list can post a message. I took your e-mail addresses from
the proposal. If you would like to register an alternative e-mail address
or you would like to remove your email address from the list, please send
me a message.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
21-JAN-2008 19:48:39