Re: v254a -- some thoughts

Hello everybody,

I am sure that Leonid already considered this, but..

Since we know that fourfit is failing if the channels spacing is not a
regular grid, we should reconsider the frequency setting during
v254a scheduling.

Regards,
Alessandra

  *                           Geodesy VLBI Group                        *
  * Alessandra Bertarini      Auf dem Huegel  69                        *
  *                           53121  Bonn (D)                           *
  * VLBI-Correlator           Ph.  +49-228-525429 ** Fax +49-228-525229 *
  *                           e-mail: abertari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00004