Re: Draft of the LCS poster

Hi Leonid,

Great job!  Some minor suggestions:

Correlation: at MPfRA in Bonn, Germany   (should be room)
Analyzed: at NASA GSFC, Greenbelt, Md

absolute astrometry mode may need more explanation
'in bandwidth-synthesis mode'

3.9 ns ambiguity spacing means what in approximate accuracy of apriori position or other model errors. What about the large bandwidth in each IF? This should help.

Why is X-band 'not so cool'?   No ionosphere removal?
Parkes scheduling constraint:  slow slewing and/or no low elevation?

Diagram: I am red-green color blind, so I cannot distinguish between the green and
brown colours very well.  Easy to change.? Yellow and red would be good.

If only 422 scheduled target sources, how did you estimate flux densities for 484 sources?

Any idea what the systematic errors may be (cause by lack of ionosphere, etc). Any comparisons with other high accuracy position determinations from ICRF etc? (covered in 'What is not yet done')

Why does 'Geodesy?' have this question mark? Remove '?' and have the subtext 'Typical baseline separations with time'. Could you increase the script size and point size?

Cheers,  Ed

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00062