Schedule for the next LCS experiment, v271e

Dear colleagues,

  The schedule for the next LCS v271e experiment that will run
on 2010.03.11 is uploaded. It can be found at
http://astrogeo.org/vlbi/lcs/v271e/v271e.key

  The schedule has 106 target sources, 3 sources per scan. So far, all
sources were observed for 120 seconds. In v271e I deviated from this rule.
8 weaker objects were added, and their integration time was increased
to 3-10 minutes. Integration time for other 98 objects was the same:
120 seconds. As an extra precaution that weak 8 objects will be detected,
I selected them from the AT20G catalogue among those which are associated
with gamma-ray sources from the 1 year Fermi catalogue. Their AT20G flux
densities are in the range 100-200 mJy. Since we are running out of bright
sources, we will have to observe more often weaker objects in the future.
Including v271e, 663 objects are scheduled.

Leonid
04-MAR-2010 00:13:50

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00065