Next LBA Calibrator Survey experiment v271l is scheduled

Dear colleagues,

  I have prepared the schedule for the next LBA Calibrator
Survey experiment v271l that will be running on 2013.03.15.
The schedule files can be accessed from
http://astrogeo.org/vlbi/lcs/v271l/v271l.key
http://astrogeo.org/vlbi/lcs/v271l/v271l.stat
http://astrogeo.org/vlbi/lcs/v271l/v271l.plan

  As you may have seen, the ATNF time allocation committee praised
our project:

> This is an excellent project, of fundamental importance because it ties down the position reference frame to mas precision across the sky. The proposers note numerous applications of the source positions, and quantify how well they will plug holes in the existing calibrator network.

Sincerely,
Leonid
03-MAR-2013 22:22:14

Archive of LCS project forum    Message 00089