Tid for SOAP program

Dear Shinji,

  Hope, the test will be successful. Of course, it would be nice if
DSSxx antennas can join SOAP-E1,SOAP-A1 experiments. But I also suggest
you to think of the possibility of short sessions with Td+Au+.
Tid is a very sensitive antenna. We can observe with Tid the sources
that we cannot observe otherwise. Such observations will be very
valuable. It would be nice if you could tell us what are the
possibilities for Tid to observe astrometry program , say within
next three months: what are possible dates, and what is the possible
session duration. Then we can think of the optimization of the program.

Sincerely,
Leonid
2017.09.05_19:03:41

Archive of SOuthern Astrometry Project (SOAP) mailing list    Message 00002