Re: A tenative v271a schedule

Hi Leonid,

>   Alessanrda, I had to prepare v271a schedule without any knowledge of
> results of v254b. I know, you have not complete correlation. Anyway, any
> comments about v254b results that you have seen would be very helpful.

I am copying right now the data on the ftp server.
ftp://ftp.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de/outgoing/geodesy/Leonid/v254b.tar.gz
(I will send you a second e-mail when the copy is finished).

I know it is not the '.bz2' as you want, but for the moment we are on a
hurry. The final submission will be done properly.

The baselines Parkes-Hobart, Parkes-Mopra, Mopra-Hobart are missing (not
yet correlated).

Regards,
Alessandra

ps: I will be away next week and back the 5th of August.

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00008