Re: LCS: prelimiary 271b schedule

Sergei,

> Is there any overlap of the sources between 271a and b?
> Could be a kind of the check of stability of detections.

  Not so many. I put in v271b only those source (less than 10)
that were "underobserved" in v254b and v271a, i.e .were scheduled
in 1 or 2 scans.

  For this kind of survey experiments, it is more convenient
to organize observations in two runs: first to observe all the sources
from the list and then to re-observe problematic sources. I will search
for problematic sources after the fourth observing session, v271c.

Leonid
10-NOV-2008 07:50:53

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00017