v271al

Hello everybody,

ATCA and Mopra observed both RCP and LCP.
Before I release ATCA and Mopra disks, is anybody interested to have
also the cross polarization on that baseline? If yes, please let me know
asap and I will recorrelate this baseline in cross pol. mode.
At the moment I have only RR and LL.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alessandra

  *                           Geodesy VLBI Group                        *
  * Alessandra Bertarini      Auf dem Huegel  69                        *
  *                           53121  Bonn (D)                           *
  * VLBI-Correlator           Ph.  +49-228-525429 ** Fax +49-228-525229 *
  *                           e-mail: abertari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00021