Re: v271al

Hi Leonid,

I just gave the correlation file to the operator.
It will be 32 lags and AP = 0.5 s and will take time before it is
finished (maybe a week or two), but hopefully before Christmas.

cheers,
Alessandra

  *                           Geodesy VLBI Group                        *
  * Alessandra Bertarini      Auf dem Huegel  69                        *
  *                           53121  Bonn (D)                           *
  * VLBI-Correlator           Ph.  +49-228-525429 ** Fax +49-228-525229 *
  *                           e-mail: abertari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00025