Re: The next LCS observing proposal

Thanks Leonid,

As you probably know, we have serious bearing trouble on the polar shaft
of the 26m at HartRAO, so will be unable to participate this time.

We are working to find a solution to the extremely difficult replacement
job and will keep the community informed of progress.

Apologies and regards,

Roy.

--
Prof Roy Booth