The next LCS observing proposal

Dear colleagues,

  Chris just reminded me that we asked only for two observing sessions
in our v271 proposal. Time came to submit the next proposal. The due
date is 2008.12.15. That means that the proposal should be sent out no later
than this weekend. I would like to ask you to be co-investigators in the
next follow-up proposal. I will try to prepare the first draft by tomorrow.
I think to repeat the goals that we set out in our previous v271 proposal
and to present a short overview of achieved results.

  Sorry for so short notice, I completely forgot.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
09-DEC-2008 21:45:57
P.S. For your references: our previous LBA proposal is available at
http://vlbi.gsfc.nasa.gov/lcs/LBA_Calibrator_Survey.pdf

Archive of LCS project forum list_lcs@mail.astrogeo.org    Message 00026