Re: LCS-2 proposal. The second draft.

Dear Leonid,

Many thanks for preparing this proposal. It looks good to me, and my only small comment is to suggest replacing
'X-band' in the cover-sheet abstract by either '8 GHz'
or 'X-band (8 GHz)'. At the ATNF, the use of these letter
bands is not very common and most proposals just specify
an observing frequency.

I would be very interested to see the flux-density estimates
for the souces observed in previous runs. Are these likely
to be available soon?

Best wishes,

Elaine