Results of the LCS experiment v271c

Dear colleagues,

  The LBA Calibrator Survey experiment v271c, observed on 2009.07.04, has
been processed and analyzed. Fringes were detected for 105 out of 107
scheduled sources. Results, the catalogue of positions of 105 new sources,
and estimates of their correlated flux densities, are available at
http://astrogeo.org/lcs . Among new sources, two objects, 1036-529, 1039-474,
have the correlated flux density over 1 Jy.

  If somebody would volunteer to make images of observed sources,
this help will be greatly appreciated.

  At the end of the v271c experiment two stations, Hobart26 and Parkes
observed a short fringe test in 1Gb mode. The test was successful.

  I've prepared a preliminary schedule for the next experiment on 2009.12.12
for observing 120 new target sources. Among them, 117 will be observed in
three scans, and 3 will be observed in two scans. Hobart and Parkes will
be observing in 1Gb/sec (I hope we have enough disk space for that) for
boosting the sensitivity.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
23-NOV-2009 23:13:34