Poster with LCS results at the IVS meeting in Tasmania?

Dear colleagues,

  Is anybody going to attend the IVS General Assembly meeting held in Hobart,
TAS, Australia on February 7-13, 2010? Since this VLBI meeting will be
held in the southern hemisphere, out work for cataloging the southern
sky is worth presenting. I think of a poster on behalf of the team that
is on our proposal with a big map of VLBI sky known by the end of 2009
and a summary of results.  Does anybody volunteer to put the poster on
the wall and stand during the poster session? The deadline for the
abstract submission is 2009.12.02.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
23-NOV-2009 23:34:51