LCS experiment v271e is processed

Dear colleagues,

  LCS experiment v271e observed on 2010.03.11 is processed.
80 out of 106 objects have been detected and their positions
and correlated flux densities were determined. We are still
waiting for a volunteer to produce images. Results, source
position catalogue and estimates of the correlated flux density,
are in http://astrogeo.org/lcs/v271e/

  I noticed ATCA showed instable estimates of the clock function
as it seen from this plot of clock function estimates
http://astrogeo.org/lcs/v271e/v271e_clo.gif . Parkes was taken
as a reference.

I've updated http://astrogeo.org/lcs and put there links to the
raw data and to the LCS_PRE5 catalogue.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
08-SEP-2010 22:50:59

Archive of LCS project forum    Message 00067