Re: The second version of the LCS-2010 proposal

Dear Michael,

> I notice we are not asking for Warkworth - shouldn't we?

  Chris, can you comment? First, can we ask for WARK12M? I do not
know what will be its SEFD. Considering SEFD 3000 Jy, detection limit
at the WARK12M/PARKES will be 30 mJy, and 300-600 mJy at other
baselines with WAR12M. Expected correlated flux densities of observed
sources will be in the range 30--120 mJy. Therefore, we can detect
the majority of calibrators at all baselines with WARK12M, but we can
detect targets only at the baseline with Parkes. Is it worth efforts?

> I should have the dual affiliation:
>
> Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory and
> York University, Canada

  I did not find a way how I can specify a double affiliation with OPAL.
Suggestions?

  I incorporated all other comments.

Leonid
12-DEC-2010 17:10:39

Archive of LCS project forum    Message 00070