LCS experiment v271g has been analyzed

Dear colleagues,

  Experiment v271g have been analyzed. Results can be
found at http://astrogeo.org/lcs

  In total, 75 out of 117 target sources has been detected.
However, HOBART26 the second time in the row did not set up
receiver correctly and we got no fringes. CEDUNA observed for
only 10 hours. Without HOBART26 and CEDUNA we do not have long
baselines and position uncertainty ballooned to 10-100 mas.
Unfortunately, this experiment is a failure and we have to
re-observe almost every detected source. :-(

Sincerely,
Leonid
22-MAY-2011 22:36:56

Archive of LCS project forum    Message 00076