LCS experiment v271o has been analyzed

Dear colleagues,

  I have processed the last LCS experiment v271o. Of 130 scheduled
target sources we have detected 75 objects. Results of analysis can
be found at  http://astrogeo.org/lcs/v271o/

   Failures:

1) HOBART26 failed: fringe amplitudes at IF1-8 are factor of 100 weaker
   than should be and no fringes at IF9-16. The reason not found.

2) ATCA-104 had SEFD 970 Jy instead of ~100. I suspect a failure in
   phasing the array. There was a clock jump after 6 hour wrt the nominal
   start.

3) No calibration information from ASKAP-32, ATCA-109 and WARK12M

   Remaining to do list:

a) to make a final astrometric catalogue. The trickiest part is to evaluate
   the contribution of the ionosphere. I am going to derive weights on
   a basis of GNSS ionospheric model. This should be done within 2-4 weeks.

b) to image experiments.

c) to derive flux density using concurrent ATCA correlation.

After that we can close the project.

Sincerely,
Leonid
2016.04.24_22:49:32

Archive of LCS project forum    Message 00094